After this disaster the village was rebuilt in a more modern style, new space was recovered in the centre and a new school built.
In 1608 Bernardines from Przeworsk came to Leżajsk. In the years 1618–1628 a parish church (smaller basilica) was built in the late Renaissance style, funded by Łukasz Opaliński.
The present church was built in the first half of the 16th century on an escarpment towering over the Czechówka river valley
Also known as the Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, it is a neo-Romanesque church built at the beginning of the 20th century
Zamość Cathedral is a Roman Catholic cathedral located in the Polish city of Zamosc.